Friday, September 3, 2010

Lazy UPS man. . . .

So the other day my son ran inside telling us that there was a man outside. Jen goes outside to see a very lost looking UPS man ....

"Is this where {my grandfather} lives?"

"No .. that direction, second house on the left." About a half mile ... literally!

"Can I leave the package here for him? I'm in a hurry." Umm ... it's two houses ... just down the road ... how hard can that be?

So he walks to his car and brings the box to us. Leaving it for us to deliver to grandpa, two houses away, because he couldn't take the time to do his job and deliver it two houses away.

Umm .... I think I prefer FedEx... they deliver things where they belong!

This bothered me Because:
A: He didn't "have time" to do his job?
B: He dropped off a package for somebody else, knowing it was the wrong house.
C: He expected us to do the delivering.

I wasn't sure if it was UPS or FedEx at first, but I know they both have distinctive trucks. So I googled "Fedex Image" and "UPS image" and found pictures of both their trucks. The brown truck wins! (Or loses, as the case may be), because I know what the idiot was driving.

Next time, hire somebody that can do their job!

No comments:

Post a Comment