Thursday, March 4, 2010

Not so graceful

I've never been what anybody would call graceful. I'm actually more like Bella from Twilight, before she became a vampire. If it can be broken, dropped, or tripped over, I will succeed.

My mornings begin insanely early ... as I have to be to work by 7.

So here I am leaving the house at 6:30, yes, that's in the morning. I stick my bag on the counter while I grab something for lunch. Out of the corner of my eye I vaguely notice the pitcher is sitting on the corner of the counter.

You can see where this is going. Corner + Pitcher + elbow = very loud noise.

All the kids woke up, including the 2 year old that was up sick half the night. And I still have to leave after cleaning up the goal, thereby leaving Ben alone with three screaming children, who all want breakfast. :-(

Moral of the story: Watch the elbows!

No comments:

Post a Comment