Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nothing comes from nothing

Remember watching Sound of music as a Kid? (Don't lie .. it's one of your favorite movies! And it still makes you cry, right?)

Anyway, Maria sings a song in there, where she says that nothing comes from nothing, and due to what is happening in her life, she must have done something right in her past.

At moments like these, that's how I feel. "Somewhere in my youth, or childhood, I must have done something good."

I have beautiful children who have their moments, their difficulties, but all in all, they are best friends. Jacob was helping Megan swing, because she wanted to swing! They were playing, laughing, and it even involved a "you can't hit me" game.

Even though we have our problems, our "developmental delays" or all that other stuff ... they are good kids. And they love each other, to me ... that means so much.


1 comment:

  1. There's just nothing like sweet siblings. You deserve to be so proud!

    ReplyDelete