Friday, May 28, 2010

I did it!

Guess what? I cleaned out my van! It took me a while, ... but I've been meaning to do it for a while.

Although the middle-of-nowhere farm summer had something to do with it. (Note: in farming communities, when mice leave fields, they find somewhere to go, Namely your warm engine).

So I took some time, cleaned out my van, and even vacuumed it. Although I swear about halfway through the vacuuming I heard the vacuum cry out for mercy. ("No more! Let me go! NOOOOOOO!!!).

I reset the traps, including this years most active one, which has caught a total of two mice. (Note, they are out of reach of children, one in the glove compartment, and one in the hole where the sliding doors slides in).

Ah ... the joys of summer! :-)

P.S. ... last week Brandon discovered why mom and dad say "don't touch mousetraps if you find them" ..... poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment