Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Expecting!!!!

First things first; no it's not me!!!!!!

This weekend we had an awesome family get together with cousins and everything, and it was a whole lot of fun!

My cousin's wife looked slightly expecting, but it was hard to tell, until I saw her daughter, with a very proud "big sister" shirt on! She's due in November.

The party went on normally until the last relative arrived ... and my sisters brought out these M&M's .... :-). Half of them say my sisters family, the other half? "Welcomes the third"!!!!

... it took a minute ..... they have two kids .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, so I have a new niece/nephew, due late this year, and I am so excited!!!!!! Just had to share.

By the way; the M&M thing .... the all time cutest method I've EVER seen.

A few years ago my brother announced his wife's pregnancy with an awesome poem.
Followed by the sister with a "big sister T-shirt"
Followed by the same sister with the cool M&M's ....
Look out .... I sense a battle coming!
Thankfully, the battle can't last too long, you can only announce so many pregnancies ...
But it'll be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment