Thursday, January 21, 2010

Apologizing?

it's been a rough few days. I died the other day, figuratively, of course. I laid down when I put the kids down for a nap, and slept until morning. Thank heavens for husbands! He let me sleep and took care of the kids. 18 hour nap? That's unusual, but it helped me feel a little better.

So yeah, I guess I'd better get on my med's. I also have an apology to make to an old boss of mine. I promised I'd do an Internet class, transcribing, and I didn't get it done the majority of the time. I feel so bad about it, and I finally realized it's time to face my fears and apologize for my stupidity.

:-) Ok, I got it done! An apology for letting my depression take over my life and causing me to be flaky and not getting done what I've promised!

Now i feel better about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment