Friday, February 5, 2010

My babies.

I'm in the mood for a family thing. Trust me, my kids don't always look this good. My Grandma, (the kids great grandma), wanted family pictures for Christmas, so this is part of that!

<----- that one is Jacob. He's my oldest. Very Much a leader, but always getting into something. He loves bossing around his siblings, preschool, and getting his way. Woe be unto her who attempts to open her own door when this guy is around. "Girls can't open doors. Daddy said so."
Jacob loves giving hugs, and notices when people look like they've had a bad day.


<-- Then we have Brandon. He talks up a storm, but most people, including his mommy, don't understand him the majority of the time. always happy and cheerful, but he knows his own mind. His talent is making people laugh. He knows he's funny.


Last but certainly not least is Megan, my baby girl. At 2, she talks more than her 3 year old brother, and she has her own mind. She crawls into bed with me at night when she knows daddy is asleep and not likely to put her back in her own bed. She loves books, dolls, and Dora the explorer. Quite the character, she's a little ray of sunshine.

that's my family. Smart little monkeys, sometimes I worry how I'm going to survive their childhood. But ... we've done alright so far!














No comments:

Post a Comment